Welcome to www.911eda.com (hereafter referred to as the "Website" or "Site"). By accessing and using the Website, you agree to the following terms and conditions (the "Terms") set forth herein. If you do not agree to these Terms, please refrain from using our Website.
Acceptance of Terms
- Your access and use of the Website signifies your acceptance of these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the Terms, then you may not access the Website.
Changes to the Terms
- We reserve the right to modify, amend, or change these Terms at any time without prior notice. It is your responsibility to review these Terms periodically for updates. Your continued use of the Website after changes are made signifies your acceptance of the updated Terms.
- Users are prohibited from a. Posting or transmitting any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, or obscene material. b. Attempting to breach the security or integrity of our Website. c. Introducing viruses, worms, or harmful code to the Website. d. Misrepresenting their identity or affiliations.
- All content, graphics, logos, and service names used on this Website are the intellectual property of www.911eda.com or its licensors. They may not be used without explicit written consent.
User Data and Privacy
Links to Third-Party Websites
- Our Website may contain links to third-party websites. We are not responsible for the content, accuracy, or opinions of these websites, and we do not investigate, monitor, or check them for accuracy or completeness.
Disclaimer of Warranties
- The Website is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. We make no warranties of any kind, either express or implied, as to the operation of the Website, the information, content, or materials included.
Limitation of Liability
- Under no circumstances shall www.911eda.com or its affiliates, agents, or licensors be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, or consequential damages that result from the use of, or inability to use, this Website.
- We reserve the right to terminate your access to the Website at our sole discretion, without notice, for conduct that we believe violates these Terms or is harmful to other users of the Website, us, or third parties.
- These Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- For any questions regarding these Terms, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 2131 Palomar Airport Road, Suite 239, Carlsbad, CA 92011.
By continuing to navigate our Website, you affirm that you have read, understood, and agree to these Terms and Conditions.