PCB Design Services
911EDA's PCB design services are provided by our team of highly skilled and experienced designers. We are known as the industry leader in PCB design services. Our engineers and PCB designers have supported customers across the United States since 2000. Here is an article about three reasons you should outsource your PCB design.
We can support all major design tools available, including:
- Altium Designer
As a result, we can work hand in hand with engineers to ensure the highest quality design is provided regardless of the software being used.
We are your support team to help you meet your demanding schedules and technical requirements if you:
- Need a new design using a schematic you generated
- Have an existing design that needs to be updated or optimized for fabrication and assembly cost
- Need a new design from concept to prototype manufacturing
Expedited services are available to support tight schedules.
Design for manufacturability is increasingly essential as technologies become more complex on a smaller footprint. We view PCB design as a vital link between electronic engineering and prototype manufacturing. Our designers have trained with manufacturing experts to fully understand the PCB fabrication and assembly processes. Multiple iterations are both costly and time-consuming. Our DFM expertise results in your boards being designed for higher yield, lower cost, and faster time to market.
We have extensive experience in a wide variety of technologies, including:
- High-speed designs
- Power supplies
- Digital and analog
- DDR3 and DDR4 memory
- EMI and thermal analysis design practices.
We also offer high-level schematic capture and PCB library setup and management.
PCB Design Services
- Schematic capture
- PCB layout
- Library creation and management
- Design for manufacturability review
- Updates for obsolete and unavailable components
- Creating RoHS-compliant designs for new layouts
- Converting existing assemblies for RoHS compliance
PCB Layout Capabilities
- Multiple layer boards
- Rigid and flexible circuit board technologies
- Mixed components - through-hole and surface mount
- Micro BGAs / micro vias / blind and buried vias
- Rules driven designs
- Signal integrity/design verification
Areas of Expertise
- High-density boards
- EMI protection
- High-speed signal design
- Differential impedance control
- Fine pitch BGA layout
- High current/voltage designs
- Sensitive analog circuits
- Design for Manufacturability
Our team can support a complete PCB design project from start to finish. Or we can help with smaller portions such as placement, routing, generating proper manufacturing files, library management, etc. We are happy to make small changes or complete large complex designs.
PCB Design Software Supported:
Altium Designer (911EDA is an official Altium PCB design firm)
PADs PowerPCB and DxDesigner schematic