EMA Design Automation will hold a webinar, “Your Route to Design Success: PCB Routing Tips from the Pros” on April 23, 2019 at 2:00 p.m. ET. Rocco Calvello, senior application engineer at EMA Design Automation, will be the presenter of the webinar.
- Learn how to properly prepare your design for routing.
- Review stackup requirements and how your stackup can have a significant effect on routing success and strategy.
- Learn how to define constraints for your critical nets to ensure correct operation.
- Tips on fan-out and via usage to aide in breakout routing and power distribution.
- Strategies for bus routing of bulk signal nets. Tips for final cleanup and review of routing
To register, click here.