Quality Policy at 911EDA
The Quality Policy of 911EDA, Inc. supports our Mission Statement:
"Promote a 'Quality in All We Do' philosophy with a total company effort and commitment to continuous improvement."
911EDA, Inc. provides the following services to support our customers’ needs:
- Electronic engineering services
- PCB design services
- PCB consulting services
911EDA, Inc. is committed to quality, on-time delivery, and cost-effectiveness and will:
- Support the company’s policy to continuously improve our products, services, and operations so that we constantly offer customers superior value
- Meet all requirements, including those defined by our customers, statutory and regulatory requirements, industry associations, etc. Our management is committed to improving the effectiveness of our quality management system continually.
- Communicate our quality policy to all our organization's employees and take appropriate steps to ensure everyone understands it.
- Review the quality policy every three months for continuing suitability.
Top management shall ensure that the quality policy:
- Is appropriate to the purpose of the organization.
- Includes a commitment to comply with requirements and continually improve the effectiveness of the quality management system.
- Provides a framework for establishing and reviewing quality objectives.
- Is communicated and understood within the organization.
- Is reviewed for continuing suitability.
Download our Quality Policy
911EDA, Inc. Quality policy.pdf
911EDA, Inc. Quality Assurance Manual.pdf
911EDA, Inc. Business Continuity Plan.pdf
Why is it necessary to have a Quality Policy?
The quality policy serves a vital role in the function of your QMS and, therefore, your overall business. It provides the highest level objective for your system’s operation, providing direction for each action and decision by all team members. When the Quality Policy is thoughtfully and intentionally created and circulated, it can affect your business's rich culture, aligning each team member to the common goal. It isn’t just important – it’s a crucial component of the success of your QMS.